Recent SEM University
"Navigating a difficult year"
Wednesday, May 18th at Noon ET
In 2021 a handful of different catalysts helped the stock market have another strong year. So far in 2022, not only have all those catalysts disappeared, but new obstacles have jumped up that have taken many investors by surprise.
In our next SEM University we’re going to discuss what has happened so far in 2022 and what we should expect for the rest of the year and beyond. In addition, we’ll detail what SEM has done so far to sidestep some of the obstacles and how we plan to navigate what could end up a very difficult year (or two).
Click the button below or go to TradersBlog.SEMWealth.com for the webinar replay.
- Navigating a difficult year - Watch Replay
- How to make an impact with your investments without sacrificing performance - Watch Replay
- 2021 Outlook - Watch Replay
- Post-Election Game Plan - Watch Replay
- Preparing Your Portfolio for the Election (Part 2) - Watch Replay
- "Preparing Your Portfolio for the Election (Part 1)" - Watch Replay
- "The Value of SEM's Behavioral Approach in Uncertain Times" - Watch Replay
- "SEM's New Trader's Blog" - Watch Replay
- "SEM's Cornerstone Models" - Watch Replay
- "Using SEMWealth.com" - Watch Replay
- "Using SEM's Risk Questionnaire" - Watch Replay