Recent SEM University
"A Behavioral Approach to Economic Analysis"
Wednesday, September 27th at Noon ET
Economics courses tend to work off models created in academic circles which do not necessarily work in the real world. This leads our brains to use heuristics (mental shortcuts) to predict which way the economy is heading. Oftentimes this leads to wrong or short-sighted analysis. It is important to understand what really drives the economy as well as what it means for our investment allocations and expectations. As a quantitative investment manager, SEM has developed an economic model to assist with these decisions. In this webinar, we will walk through what the data says are the best leading economic indicators as well as the commonsense logic as to why they work. We will also look at where each indicator sits currently and what that means for the economic forecast going forward.
Click the button below for the webinar replay.
- A Behavioral Approach to Economic Analysis - Watch Replay
- Not Another Market Update - Watch Replay
- Surviving the Bear Market - Watch Replay
- Navigating a difficult year - Watch Replay
- How to make an impact with your investments without sacrificing performance - Watch Replay
- 2021 Outlook - Watch Replay
- Post-Election Game Plan - Watch Replay
- Preparing Your Portfolio for the Election (Part 2) - Watch Replay
- "Preparing Your Portfolio for the Election (Part 1)" - Watch Replay
- "The Value of SEM's Behavioral Approach in Uncertain Times" - Watch Replay
- "SEM's New Trader's Blog" - Watch Replay
- "SEM's Cornerstone Models" - Watch Replay
- "Using SEMWealth.com" - Watch Replay
- "Using SEM's Risk Questionnaire" - Watch Replay